Responsible for the content according to § 10 paragraph 3 MDStV:
Design and implementation of the website by elbspree.de
Despite careful control of the content, I assume no liability for the content of external links. The operators of the linked sites are solely responsible for their content.
All rights over the layout, logo and graphics and photos used in the layout are owned by Manfred Pakusius and may not be reused without their permission.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the use of Google Analytics about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will only use this information to analyze the use of the website by creating anonymized evaluations and graphs on the number of visits, number of pages viewed per user, etc.. We use these exclusively for the purposes of our own market research and, above all, for the optimization and needs-based design of our websites. More information on the technology used by Google can be found at www.google.com/analytics.
Competition Conditions of Participation
1. subject of the conditions of participation and organizer
(1) These conditions of participation regulate the conditions for participation in sweepstakes as well as any necessary transfer of rights. The description and the procedure of the respective sweepstakes are carried out within the framework of the respective sweepstakes campaign on the Facebook, YouTube page or Instagram channel of pakusius events.
(2) For the organizer of the sweepstakes, see the imprint.
(3) By participating in the respective sweepstakes, these conditions of participation are accepted.
(4) The competition is not connected to Facebook or Instagram, it is neither sponsored, supported nor organized by the same.
(1) The competition is open to anyone over the age of 18. Participation with fake identities or with identities of third parties is not permitted.
(2) Eligible participants can take part in the competition by liking ("Like") or commenting on the competition posting and leaving this interaction until the winners have been selected.
(3) Participation is possible until the time announced in the competition.
3. prizes and notification of prizes
(1) We will draw the prize advertised in the competition from among all eligible participants.
(2) The winners will be selected at random from all eligible participants within one week of the closing date. The winners will be notified via Facebook Instagram comment function or in a separate post and requested to send an e-mail to an e-mail address specified there, in which the personal data is transmitted properly and truthfully in full. This information is used to send the prize.
(3) If we do not receive an e-mail from a winner within the specified period, the claim to the prize shall expire. In this case, we are entitled to conduct a substitute draw.
(3) Only one prize is possible per participant.
(4) The prize is not transferable, nor can the prize be exchanged or paid out in cash.
(5) If circumstances arise for which we are not responsible, the respective winner will accept an appropriate substitute prize. Such circumstances beyond our control are in particular those that lie with the sponsors of the prizes.
(6) The prizes will be sent to the winner by mail to the address provided. The risk is transferred to the winner when the prize is handed over to a transport person. We are not responsible for delivery damages.
(1) A violation of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant provides false information. The same applies to comments that glorify violence, are offensive, harassing or derogatory or otherwise violate social decency.
(2) If the excluded participant is a winner who has already been drawn, the prize may be subsequently revoked.
5 Premature termination and changes
We reserve the right to prematurely terminate the competition in whole or in part at any time, even without observing deadlines, or to change its course if it is not possible to guarantee proper implementation of the competition for technical reasons (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons (e.g. prohibition by Facebook, Instagram).
6. data protection
We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data of the participants, if we process them ourselves. We will use the participant's personal information and other personal data only within the framework of the statutory provisions of data protection law. We will only store, process and use the information to the extent that this is necessary for the implementation of the competition or if the participant has given his/her consent. This also includes use for exercising the rights of use granted. The data will only be used to carry out the competition and will be deleted afterwards.
The participant may at any time request information about the data stored about him or her. In all other respects our data protection declaration applies accordingly, which can be called up under Data Protection Declaration at the foot of the homepage page.
7. final provisions
(1) Should the conditions of participation contain invalid provisions, the validity of the remaining conditions shall remain unaffected.
(2) German law shall apply. Legal recourse to review the draw is not possible.